Voice and performance lessons for singers and actors.
Accepting new students ages 4 to adult.
What sets my voice lessons apart from other teachers:
- No registration fee: Many schools charge an initiation or registration fee which costs anywhere from $25-$100 just to sign up. I do not charge any registration fee.
- No long term contracts: Lessons are month to month so there are no long term contracts. You also have the options to purchase as you go which a rare option in voice/music lessons.
- Lessons tailored to each student: Each lesson is tailored to each students wants and needs. Choose the music you want to sing, perform, record and have fun.
Lesson options and rates:
My prices are competitive & there are 2 options so that everyone has the opportunity to take lessons.
Weekly, private one-on-one lessons tailored to each student. These are billed every 4 weeks at a membership rate.
- 30 minute's a week -- $30.00 = $120
- 45 minute's a week -- $37.50 = $150
- 60 minute's a week -- $45.00 = $180
Pay as you go coaching is available for singers getting ready for upcoming an audition, recital, gig, recording or performance. It is also a good option for people who need more flexibility in their schedule and cannot meet weekly. Coaching sessions $60 for 1 hour.
In voice lessons you will:
- Learn to sing with ease and strength
- Learn proper breathing technique
- Expand your range with ease and support
- Develop your true tone
- Learn to project with out straining
- Learn the difference in vocal registers
- Learn the essentials of performing including vocal technique, stage presence and microphone technique
- Gain confidence in singing and yourself
- Be involved in fun and ongoing projects
- Have fun and learn the joys of singing
More than just voice lessons
Students learn to sing in an interactive, supporting environment with a working artist. Lessons include the study and knowledge of proper vocal technique, MP3 exercises in your vocal range provided on dropbox for easy download, studio projects including theme performances, open mics, recording sessions and more. Students include local musicians, lead singers, musical theatre actors, songwriters, speakers and many more.